Which plate readers work with Manta/WorkOut?Document ID: DQ284
Relevant to following products: WorkOut 2.x Manta
Document description: Which plate readers work with Manta/WorkOut?
Device drivers (which control a connected instrument) currently available:
Instrumentation from other manufacturers (installed with Manta):
- Anthos Lucy 1.0 Microplate Luminometer/Photometer
- Anthos Lucy 2.0 Microplate Luminometer/Photometer
- Anthos 2010 Microplate Reader (allows the 2010 to be used for kinetics)
- Anthos HTII/HTIII Microplate Reader (overcomes the 40 cycle kinetic limitation by software emulation)
- Anthos 2001 Microplate Reader (Sovercomes the 40 cycle kinetic limitation by software emulation)
- Labtech Jade Tube Luminometer
- Berthold Fluorometer/Flite
- Bio-Orbit 1253 Tube Luminometer
- Bio-Orbit 1258 Galaxy Microplate Luminometer/Photometer
- Biotek ELX800
- Dynatech MRX
- Labsytems Fluoroskan
- Labsytems Multiskan Plus
If your instrument is not included here the software can be used to process measurement data from text files originiating from ANY other instrument. Click here for details how to get your data processed today.
Additionally Dazdaq Solutions will gladly provide online device drivers for new and existing instrumentation. Email us for more information.
DQ012: What is the difference between offline and online modes?
Definition: Online and Offline
DQ253: How To: Use a WorkOut 2.x Import Script
How To: Use a WorkOut 2.x Import Script